- Preferred shareholder for redemption of his preferred shares
- Limousine company to obtain passenger transportation licence
- Corporation for share transfer
- Insurance company in asset purchase of another insurance company
- Salvage firm in preparation of lease
- Software developer in termination of employee
- Limousine company in share purchase of limousine company
- Helicopter operator regarding helicopter manufacturing
- Limousine company for Motor Carrier application
- Federally incorporated technology firm to reorganize its share capital
- Provided corporate advice to companies and societies with registered offices at our firm
- Writer needing copyright advice for manuscript
- Group of shop owners in defence of video piracy claim in Federal Court following Anton Pillar order
- Businessman suing for failure of software developer to deliver contracted programs.
- BC Hydro to obtain registration of Power Smart official mark
- Society in negotiations with Provincial government over copyright
to work produced
- Software developer to resolve licensing agreement dispute
- Software developers to provide programmer agreements, source code agreements, non-disclosure agreements, distribution
agreements, licensing agreements, technology transfer
agreements, technology training agreements, software development
- Firms requiring trademark registration and copyright registration
- Provided expert opinion advice on computer law aspect of criminal
trial for extortion
- Creditor pursuing claim. Obtained default judgment.
- Coop member defending against eviction. Eviction defeated.
- Tenant being evicted. Eviction cancelled.
- Debtor being pursued by credit agency.
- Creditor with court order. Obtained warrant for arrest of debtor.
- Creditor with court order. Obtained Canada-wide warrant for arrest of debtor.
- Tenant defending against damage claim. Claim defeated.
- Tenant defending against damage claim. Claim settled.
- Tenant defending against improper eviction.
- Landlord removing dishonest and destructive tenants.
- Tenant defending against eviction. Obtained money for wrongful act of landlord.
- Persons defending a claim for damages from alleged assault.
- Patient of dentist suing for unsatisfactory work.
- Client of law firm sued for non-payment of fees. Obtained order setting aside a default judgment
- Son defending against false accusation of elder abuse. Accusation defeated
- Widow owed monies by mill owner. Obtained payment of nearly $300,000 through garnishment procedures
- Accountant who was not paid his wages. Obtained judgment for over $100,000
- Money transfer firm threatened with closure of bank accounts. Applied for injunction. Bank accounts kept open
- Teacher pursuing years of litigation over pension benefits. Obtained the pension benefits with a lifetime value of over one million dollars
- Person sued for online defamation. Defended our client and resolved by settlement with no monies paid
- Parties facing contempt of court hearing and substantial costs following loss in court with another lawyer. Defended and settled all matters before deadline
- Tenant wishing to terminate tenancy as a result of failure by landlord to repair. Lease terminated
- Company in suit over wrongful domain name registration and trademark infringement by a competitor. Obtained payment for damages
- Businessman sued for operating a pyramid scheme
- Lender to recover money loaned. Obtained default judgment for $730,000
- Landlord to evict tenant for damaging house
- Software developer in the Court of Appeal regarding an injunction, Gudaitis v. Abacus
- An estate in the Court of Appeal involving a joint account issue
- Owners of a gypsum mine regarding expropriation by the Provincial government
- A telephone company employee regarding wrongful dismissal
- The first wife against the estate of a billionaire ship owner who
died without a will - Karlshoej v. Karlshoej
- Software developer in defence of a copyright infringement claim
- A technology consultant firm in claim for monies owed
- An estate to obtain an order for special costs
- Insurance company for loss
- Passenger injured on board aircraft.
- Party outside of Canada sued after motor vehicle accident.
- Surviving passengers of Queen of the North sinking in class action.
- Aircraft passenger injured on board aircraft. Obtained damages for physical injury, psychological injury and spoiled holiday.
- Persons injured in motor vehicle accidents.
- Family members of persons killed in aircraft crashes. Wrongful death claims.
- Wide range of types of injury.
- Experience in negotiations with ICBC and conduct of mediation.
- Experience in low velocity impact collisions.
- Don't be a victim twice. Let us deal with ICBC for you.